Après Savasana Soak™
The Apres Savasana Bath Soak is a detoxifying and deeply relaxing bath ideally suited for post-yoga or workout bliss.
Contains a power essential oil blend of:
- Juniper Berry opens circulation and relieves self-doubt.
- Frankincense induces deep relaxation and introspection.
- Ho Wood opens the heart center.
- Atlas Cedarwood supports intuition.
- Himalayan Cedarwood guides the mind to stillness.
DISCLAIMER: Not intended for medicinal use. Keep out of reach of children. For external use only. Contains iodine. If you are pregnant or have a medical condition consult your physician before use. Statements have not been evaluated by the FDA.
Use one bath soak per bath.
Product of France. Packaged in the United States.
Net Wt. 4 oz / 113g
1. As a pre- and post-bath ritual, drink 8-16 ounces of purified water to stay hydrated.
2. Fill your tub with warm water and add seaweed salt, stir to fully dissolve ingredients.
3. Hop into the tub and add the clay powder.
4. Soak for up to 20 minutes, immersing your body and keeping the water at a consistent temperature. Relax while the minerals go to work.
5. Lightly rinse off clay and pat dry but don’t shower.
6. Immediately wrap yourself in a towel and “Sweat and Rest” under a warm blanket for 15-30 minutes as your body continues to detoxify through perspiration.
7. Relax or sleep.
For best results, use once per week; may be used more frequently as part of a guided detox cleanse.