Resurrection Bath Soak
The Resurrection Bath Soak is a deeply detoxifying and nourishing bath soak to rehydrate stressed skin and help reclaim your energy.
Wild seaweed and organic algae nourish dehydrated skin. Mineral rich sea salt helps the body sweat and increases circulation while montmorillonite clay works to pull toxins out of the body. Finally, nourishing and soothing spirulina and laminaria rehydrate tired and stressed skin.
Use one bath soak per bath.
Product of France. Packaged in the United States.
Net Wt. 4 oz / 113g
DISCLAIMER: Not intended for medicinal use. Keep out of reach of children. For external use only. Contains iodine. If you are pregnant or have a medical condition consult your physician before use. Statements have not been evaluated by the FDA.
1. As a pre- and post-bath ritual, drink 8-16 ounces of purified water to stay hydrated.
2. Fill your tub with warm water and add seaweed salt, stir to fully dissolve ingredients.
3. Hop into the tub and add the clay powder.
4. Soak for up to 20 minutes, immersing your body and keeping the water at a consistent temperature. Relax while the minerals go to work.
5. Lightly rinse off clay and pat dry but don’t shower.
6. Immediately wrap yourself in a towel and “Sweat and Rest” under a warm blanket for 15-30 minutes as your body continues to detoxify through perspiration.
7. Relax or sleep.
For best results, use once per week; may be used more frequently as part of a guided detox cleanse.