The Refresh Mint
The Refresh Mint Resurfacing Moisture Mask is a concentrated, innovative formula that works gently – yet effectively – to transform a lackluster complexion into glowing, radiant and nourished skin. The magic behind the brilliant minty-blue mask is a combination of four different types of acids, as well as enzymes and hydrators, which synergistically work together to resurface, brighten and moisturize the skin. (see more details below)
It will be a breath of fresh air for your skin – The Refresh Mint.
- Azelaic acid (improves brightness and skin tone, reduces redness, reduces fine lines and wrinkles, improves texture and clarity)
- Lactic acid (also improves brightness, induces glow and reduces the appearance of pores)
- Salicylic Acid from wintergreen extract (clarifies and refines the look of pores)
- Pumpkin and pineapple enzymes (to gently exfoliate, soothe and soften)
- Chia seed extract, Hyaluronic acid, Sodium PCA (to deeply nourish and moisturize the skin)
Size: 50ml/1.7 fl.oz
After cleansing your skin thoroughly, apply a thin layer to clean skin. You may experience a slight tingling as the mask dries. That is to be expected as it works to gently exfoliate and resurface the skin. Leave on until the mask is dry. Rinse with warm water.
Tips for usage: For the first week, use every other day for best results. Then use the Refresh Mint 2 to 3 times per week to maintain results. Follow the mask with The Optimist Hydrating Essence and the Super Couple, the Supercritical facial oil or Super Blend pressed serum moisture concentrate for the best results.
Sensitivity & Sunburn Alert: This product is quite active, as it contains four acids; for people with sensitive skin, we recommend testing this product on a small patch of skin first, and then leaving it on for a shorter time (ie before it dries), until your skin gets used to it. Discontinue use if allergic reaction occurs. Since it contains an alpha hydroxy acid (AHA), which may increase your skin’s sensitivity to the sun and particularly the possibility of sunburn, use a sunscreen, wear protective clothing, and limit sun exposure while using this product and for a week afterwards.